Save time and money by renovating your bucketDid you know that after a certain number of hours of use, the performance of your bucket is reduced? Without warning, its structure thins out and can cause important damages that translate into a waste of time and money.
Restoring your bucket means:
- Rationalizing your initial investment
- Reducing equipment downtime
- Heightening your productivity
- Increasing your bucket’s life
- Increased satisfaction of your equipment
3 steps to assess your bucket:
- STEP 1: Locate the bucket sections showing wear
- STEP 2: Define the levels of protection required for the sections that must be protected
- STEP 3: Reorder protection tools to improve bucket performance
All our protection tools have a lifetime warrantyHewitt offers tools designed for optimal protection of the most sensitive areas of your equipment and accessories.
Extend your bucket’s life, reduce downtime and increase productivity.