Exciting and diversified careerAre you looking to move forward or make a career shift? The Hewitt Group is the perfect playground for you! As a large, dynamic company, Hewitt abounds with numerous projects and career opportunities for its employees in the six provinces in which it operates.
Other benefitsHere are a few more benefits to being part of the Hewitt team:
- Pride in working for a fast-growing Canadian leader, endowed with a rich history and a strong strategic vision
- Pride of the Caterpillar brand and products
- Pride in working for the 2012 Business of the Year according to the West Island of Montreal Chamber of Commerce
- Passion for the Service par Excellence offered to our customers
- Exciting and challenging careers
- Career opportunities in six provinces
- A warm and friendly work environment
- A good work-family balance
- Competitive compensation
- Great pension benefits
- Flexible insurance plan upon hiring
- 12 holidays a year
- Training and development
- Preferential discounts
- Corporate responsibility towards the community and environment
- University scholarships for employee and retiree children
With headquarters in Pointe-Claire and 46 branches, the Hewitt Group sells, rents and services the full line of Caterpillar products through five divisions: Heavy Equipment, Material Handling, Energy, Trucks and Agricultural.
Hewitt’s other subsidiaries are: Hewitt Material Handling Inc. (Ontario), Hewitt Rentals Inc. (Quebec, Western Labrador and Maritimes), Montréal Hydraulique 04 Inc. and SITECH Atlantic Ltd. (Maritimes). The Company is also the dealer for Maschinenbau Kiel GmbH (MaK) for Québec, the Maritimes, and the Eastern seaboard of the United States, from Maine to Virginia. The Hewitt Group employs over 2,700 people across Eastern Canada.
We are a family-owned, authorized Caterpillar Dealer that provides Best in-Class Equipment, Services, Technology and Value-Added Solutions enabling our Customers to Energize, Build and Move our World.
A Company with a Great History, a Great Team, and a Bright Future
Our Team will be recognized as a model Caterpillar Dealer, inspired by Passion, Innovation and the Relentless Pursuit of our Customers’ Success.
We are passionate about the Well-Being, Health and Safety of our Employees and Customers
We hold ourselves to consistently high ethical standards. We are honest, fair and respectful in all our dealings and relationships.
We act with a sense of urgency and ownership to meet our Customers’ needs and exceed their expectations.
We deliver on the promises we make, and have the courage and perseverance to drive results for our Customers, Each Other, the Company and all our Stakeholders.