Help your people do their jobs better.Technologies can tell you a lot about how well and how much your people are working...andhow they should be working instead.
- Monitor your operators to see who is running their machines like a pro and who could use additional training.
- Allocate service personnel so they stay busy, without becoming overtasked.
- Reward good performance to promote employee pride and a culture of safety.
3 new ways to manage
your operators. How you can use equipment management
to improve margins?
save you money
Work with confidence and stay competitive.Equipment data helps you deal with day-to-day uncertainties more effectively. You can use it to:
- Track machine locations to help keep your equipment safe and secure.
- Get accurate feedback on your operations to make tighter, more competitive bids.
- Decide when to replace older equipment to get the most advantageous deal for your business.
- Maintain regulatory compliance to avoid fines and complications.
4 risks you can mitigate with good
equipment management. How you can use equipment management
to improve margins?
Keep it safe.
Instant information helps you monitor your whole operationWhen you can see exactly where your machines are and when they're due for maintenance,you can make better, more informed decisions.
- Find the best time to bring a machine in for service or preventive repairs.
- Decide how you can move equipment around between jobs so it doesn't sit idle.
- Determine whether you can take a machine off of a job and still meet your deadline.
5 ways using equipment data can help
improve your operations. How you can use equipment management
to improve margins? Site conditions can dramatically
affect component life.
Get the facts, eliminate guesswork and bring costs down.Automatic data collection and reporting of level 2 and 3 lets you see what your real costs are—without guesswork and with less chance for human error—so you can take concrete steps to bring them down.
- Find and eliminate unproductive idle time to reduce fuel costs and improve resale value.
- Spot small problems before they develop into failures to save big on service costs.
- Keep up with maintenance schedules to reduce total owning and operating costs.
6 ways equipment data can help you cut
equipment costs. How you can use equipment management to
improve margins? How much is idle time