Parts Return Policy
- Parts valued above $20 that are returned within 10 days of purchase will be accepted with no restocking fee (10% if returned between 11 and 30 days following purchase, and 20% if returned between 31 and 365 days following purchase), provided that the item is in its original condition and accompanied by the delivery slip or the invoice.
- Remanufactured cores must be returned in the packaging provided at the time of purchase of the replacement part, within 30 days of purchase.
- All parts are subject to inspection by the parts supervisor.
- Parts valued below $20
- Parts from allied suppliers identified by the letter «N» (non-stock) and parts identified by the letter «R» (non-returnable) on the packing slip*
- Items removed from their sealed packaging, such as bearings, injection pumps and sealing gaskets
- Items whose protective coatings or covers have been removed, such as fuel injectors, fuel injection lines, fuel lines, hoses, tubes and hydraulic lines (steel)
- Unsealed items or those not in their original packaging or condition
- Any electrical components or glass products
- Custom-cut or custom-assembled hoses
- Replaced or discontinued items
- Incomplete, rusted or damaged items
Effective June 20, 2014